Friday, February 23, 2007

Hot Wax

As we are finalizing the mix, I just want to give a shout out to all the musicians who contributed. We've gotten killer tracks thanks to:

XIREN ("Everything") www.myspace.com/xiren
STATICA ("All of My Money") http://cdbaby.com/cd/statica
HARASSOR ("Torch the Village") www.myspace.com/harassor
MURANSKAS ("Ascension Breakdown")

And last but not least:

WILLIAM MARSHALL, aka OCTAVIUS www.octaviusnet.com

He created an amazing score that is haunting, dark, and sexy. It was a pleasure to collaborate with him and I am stunned every time I hear the music he created for the movie. I'm thinking we'll need to put out a CD to go along with the movie. Those of you who may have caught B+K at one of the film festivals it played at, have not heard most of this music. It will totally change your viewing experience. When will you be able to see it? Soon, I promise. A big release of the movie is in the works. More about that later. Gregg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home