Sunday, February 11, 2007

"American Heiress" Wraps!

We just wrapped "American Heiress," another upcoming TV series on MyNetworkTV. It's been a grueling but rewarding 9 months as we've now got 6 new TV series in the can.

My favorite so far is "Watch Over Me," which airs at 9pm on MyNetworkTV. Check here for local listings if you'd like to check it out http://www.mynetworktv.com/

It runs for another few weeks. Then "American Heires" debuts, which I expect will be as good as WOM or even better.

My involvement was as a unit producer and sometimes director. If you saw the scenes where the sexy Sasha kidnapped and tortured Dr. Rivera with a cattle prod, then you've seen some of my directing (that scene never fails to bring a smile to my face : )

The actors I've been fortunate enough to work with on these series include Casper Van Dien (Starship Troopers), Catherine Oxenberg, Dayanara Torres, Todd Cahoon (who is going to be a big star), Eric Etebari (Witchcraft), Morgan Fairchild, and Theresa Russell. Some of these actors were a dream to work with and I look forward to making more movies with them.

Now we're on hiatus and this chapter draws to a close. Next? We've got some big plans in the works, including of course the release of B+K. Stay tuned for further posts... Gregg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home