Sunday, December 09, 2007

Release Date Pushed to 2008

Sorry, I haven't blogged recently, but we haven't had much to report in recent months. Although the movie is complete, as are all the DVD extras, we are forced to delay the release of the movie yet again, due to logistical issues beyond our control. We plan to release the DVD sometime in 2008. I will try to be better about updates. Believe me I am as frustrated as you that the movie is not out yet and I wish I had more specific information for you. Thanks for your patience. Gregg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This project is dead to me now.

December 20, 2007 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet they never shot anything except what you see in the trailer :D

December 23, 2007 1:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know, it seems to be worth the wait, if the trailers are good indication, besides, there isn't much else in the genre out there.

December 26, 2007 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only just found out about this film. Looks great. I look forward to seeing it.

December 31, 2007 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home