Thursday, September 29, 2005

Denise Best Actress Nominee in Chicago!

Fuckin' A. Denise gets nominated for a Best Actress award at the Chicago Horror Film Festival! We are all so proud of her. Not bad for her first time out. Not bad at all. To see all the nominees go to http://chicagohorrorfest.com/

In other news, just back from FangoNY, I sat down with William who had a whole new batch of music. We hired him for his rich musical talents, but we were taking a bit of a chance with him as this was his first feature score. Some of the early music showed a lot of promise, but till now we were keeping our fingers crossed. Today he delivered. Big time.

He has created the beginnings of an amazing eclectic and evocative score. I can't wait to hear what he comes up with next.

Gregg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi G Simpson,
My excitement grows as I read more of what you have here...
I'm a little embarrassed to say it but when was out looking for love and kissing information I found your post: Denise Best Actress Nominee in Chicago! and had to stop for a read. I sicerely appreciate you blog topic... I'm considering making a blog about love and kissing and I should probably stop by here more often to watch how you do this great job.. I always love looking through other poeples blogs and reading the posts (especially yours!) I don't know if you like other blogs or want to check out mine, but I think you've done a quality job.

It's great to be here on your blog, thanks.

December 03, 2005 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home