Sunday, September 11, 2005

Vampires, Jagermeister and Lap Dances

A big thanks to all of you who came out and supported the movie. We've screened the film twice, and due to popular demand, are screening one more time Sunday at noon (that's in about one hour!)

There was a raffle and Boz bought a slew of tickets and wound up winning four prizes including a $250 pair of sunglasses and believe it or not, a vampire killing kit - complete with stake, mallet, garlic, etc. We'll probably buy a few more tickets today, as I have my eye on a RoboRaptor dinosaur robot that I'd like to give my nephew.

The screenings were a lot of fun and it was really the first time that I sat back and watched the movie like it was meant to be seen. We still have some work to do to finish it, but I have to say that for the most part the film works. It's a fucking miracle.

But it wouldn't be Vegas without a trip to a strip club. Conveniently there was one a block away from the Plaza and right now I'm basking in the after effects of shots of Jagermeister (too many) and lap dances (not enough) No pictures from the strip club although when a stripper picked a fight with me for having a camera (I wasn't using it) our waitress had the stripper reprimanded and sent home. Then our waitress - who was a real sweetheart - bought us a round of drinks. Crazy.

Gotta run. Screening is now less than an hour away. More later.

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home